4. Bordeaux Savingnon Blanc £3.50 £4.50 £12.95
An attractive fragrance of baked apples with a hint of honey is
followed by a gentle, medium dry, yet fresh mouthful of fruit.
5. Casa Defra, Pinot Grigio 2008 (Italy) £3.50 £4.50 £12.95
A fresh, dry white with hints of citrus. A superb example of this
popular grape variety.
6. Domaine Menard Gaborit, Muscadet Sur Lie 2007/08 (France) £14.95
Dry and crisp but with good depth of flavour and fruit.
7. Terra Barossa, Thorn Clark, Riesling 2007/08 (Australia) £17.50
This high class Riesling is crisp, citrussy and tangy on the palate with
hints of mineral in the finish.
8. Domaine des Marroniers, Chablis 2006 (France) £21.95
This excellent grower produces definitive Chablis ~ steely, full of
herbaceous fruits, clean and crisp.
9. Domaine Moreux, Sancerre Blanc 2007 (France) £22.50
Classic dry, steely Sauvignon fruit with subtle smoke grapefruit
character and an intense core crisp of fruit.
10. Macon Villages 2005/06 £17.50
An attractive pale golden wine, scented with apples and a touch of
caramel. Crisp and dry to taste, with a gentle nutty finish.
11. Frascati Superiore £3.00 £3.70 £11.95
Appetising dry, white with a scent of baked apples, lemony hints and a
dry finish, with a touch of toasted nuts.
12. Marcel Hubert (French) Medium or dry white wine £2.80 £3.50 £10.95
13. Marcel Hubert (French) Medium red wine £2.80 £3.50 £10.95
14. Marcel Hubert Rosé (French) £2.80 £3.50 £10.95
15. Casa Defra, Pinot Grigio Blush 2007/08 (Italy) £3.50 £4.50 £12.95
A delicate yet lively nose of fresh raspberries and wild strawberries.
Crisp, light and fragrant on the palate with a succulent finish.
16. Mateus Rosé (Portuguese) £12.50
A young, fresh, fruity and versatile wine.
17. Marque’s de Riscal Rioja 2001 (Spain) £19.95
A ripe fruity bouquet with a lingering oaky flavour.
18. Los Espinos, Merlot 2007/08 (Chile) £11.50
Ripe berry fruit with a mellow lingering finish.
19. One Chain, Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 (Australia) £12.95
A bright, spicy red with ripe berry flavours and lovely velvety texture.
20. Rioja Joven, Finca Manzanos 2008 (Spain) £14.50
A bright, juicy red with soft, supple blackberry fruit and a silky texture.
Well balanced with hints of violets and spice.
21. Domaine Clavel, Cotes du Rhone 2005/06 (France) £15.95
An Outstanding Rhone of great character and finesse.
22. Chianti (Italian) £12.50
Classic warm plumy wine in a traditional straw flask. It’s a medium in
body, with red cherry fruit and light tannins.
23. Chateau Treytins, Montagne-St.~Emilion 2004 (France) £19.95
This full bodied Claret has a wonderful deep colour ~ pure fruit,
silky and very elegant.
24. Domaine du Vieux Lazaret, Chateauneuf~du~Pape 2006/07 £25.95
This fine estate has produced a full-bodied red wine with a wonderful
Jack Daniels £2.10
Canadian Club £2.00
Southern Comfort £2.50
Dark Rum £2.00
Minerals & Natural Fruit Juice
Glass of Coca cola, Lemonade, Tonic Water, Soda Water, £1.60
Bitter Lemon, American Dry, Tomato Juice, £2.20
Bottle of Sparkling Water, Bottle of Still Mineral Water (1L) £4.50
Bottle of J2O, Orange Juice, Mineral Water, Sparkling Water (Small) £2.20
Becks (Alcohol free Bottle ) £2.50
Budweiser (Bottle) £2.60
Corona (Bottle) £2.60
Becks (Bottle) £2.60
Stella (Pint) £3.00
Kronenbourg (Pint) £3.10
Becks (Pint) £3.00
Carlsberg (Pint) £2.90
Guinness (Pint) £3.10
Strongbow (Pint) £2.90
Morlands (Pint) £2.90
IPA Smooth (Pint) £2.70
Ruddles Best (Pint) £2.70
Magners (Bottle) £3.25
Pimm’s No.1 £3.30
Smirnoff Ice £2.70
WKD Blue £2.50
Coke/Diet Coke added to liqueur £1.00
Lemonade added to liqueur £1.00
Ginger Ale added to liqueur £1.00
Soda Water/Bitter Lemon added to liqueur £1.00
Orange Juice added to liqueur £1.00
Ginger Beer added to liqueur £1.00
Tonic Water added to liqueur £1.00
Bitter Lemon added to liqueur £1.00