We're still working on this issue!
E p i c e n t r e
- Finglandrigg Wood - a wetland site
- The introduction of Exmoor ponies onto Sutton Park National Nature Reserve
- Conservation grazing: the need for ecological monitoring
- An historical perspective on conservation grazing
- A review of:- "A Genetic Analysis of the Exmoor Pony Population
by Sneha Maroo BSc Hons"
- Breeding in the New Millennium
- Handling Exmoor Ponies
- Exmoors in Ashdown Forest
- Dancing with Ponies
- All about a site near Newton Rigg College, by Tracy Robinson
- Breeding Strategies by Alec Copland
- ECG at Ryelands in the Yorkshire Wolds
- ECG at Spindlestone south of Lindisfarne